- What is Personal Data Processing?
Any act or series of acts carried out with or without the use of automated means, on Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval , information retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
- What Data do we collect about you?
We only collect your Data that is absolutely necessary, appropriate and relevant for the intended purpose and only if you consent to it. Specifically, we collect: a) Identity data (e.g. name, surname, age) b) Contact data (e.g. phone number, email address, postal address) c) Activity data (e.g. profession/activity) d) Data collected through Cookies For detailed information see the Cookies Policy (insert link to the policy). We do not collect special categories of data – such as information about your political views, religion, health or sexual orientation.
- For what purpose do we collect your Data?
We collect your Data exclusively for you to enjoy user services, such as informing you about services/goods of your interest as well as collecting relevant personal information from you for jobs in the company, as well as for sending newsletters about products and/or services
- What is the legal basis for processing your Data by the Company?
The processing is based on your consent in order to enjoy the user account services and the legitimate interest of the Company in the context of the promotion of the Company’s services.
- Who are the recipients of your Data?
Access to your Data is given to the absolutely necessary personnel of the Company, who are committed to maintaining confidentiality. Your Data may be disclosed to companies cooperating with us for technical support & software maintenance, website management, provision of electronic newsletter management software. It is noted that in the context of your participation in contests or surveys (surveys), your data may be transmitted to companies collaborating with us – our clients. In any case, you will be informed accordingly and if you wish to participate in the above activities, we will proceed with the transmission of your Data, only after your express consent. It is stated that we do not send your Data outside the EU.
- When do we delete your Data?
- Your Data for informing you about services/goods of your interest will be kept exclusively for as long as is necessary to complete the respective service to you.
Your Data for sending newsletters for products and/or services will be kept by the Company only for as long as the user is registered with the Company’s service in question and up to three years. After three years have passed since registration, the user’s email address will be deleted from our company’s corporate system, unless the user wishes to renew his registration to continue receiving newsletters.
- What are your rights?
- You have a right to access your Data. This means that you have the right to be informed by us how and which Data we process. You can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the type of your Data that we keep, to whom we give it, how long we store it, whether automated decision-making takes place.
- You have the right to correct inaccurate Data. If you find that there is an error in your Data, you can submit a request to us to correct your inaccurate Data and fill in any gaps.
- You have the right to erasure. You can ask us to delete your Data.
- You have the right to portability of your Data. You can ask us to receive the Data you have provided in readable form or ask us to pass it on to another controller.
- You have the right to restrict processing. You can ask us to restrict the processing of your Data pending the consideration of your objections to the processing.
- You have the right to withdraw/object to the processing of your Data. You can object at any time to the processing of your Data or withdraw your consent where required and we will stop processing your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that override your right or if it is not necessary now for the aforementioned processing purposes.
- How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to our email address email@example.com
- When do we respond to your Requests?
We respond to your Requests free of charge without delay, and in any case within (1) one month of receiving your request. However, if your Request is complex or there are a large number of your Requests, we will inform you within the month if we need to obtain an extension of another (2) two months within which we will respond to you. In the event that you do not receive a response within the above-mentioned deadline or the response you received was not satisfactory or your issue has not been resolved, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
- Do we use automated decision-making/including profiling when processing your Data?
We do not make decisions, nor do we create profiles, based on automated processing of your Data, except in the case of using “cookies” on our website, always after your information and consent.
- Necessary: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website, connecting to it, navigating its pages and using tools and services such as participating in communication forms (chats), video call channels, etc. based on the options and of user settings. According to the law, no user action is required to accept them.
- Statistical: These cookies collect exclusively anonymous information and help us understand how visitors interact with our website in order to improve our performance and services. Our website uses Google Analytics.
Marketing / Advertising: These cookies are used to provide content that is more suitable to the user and his interests and are placed by our partners on our behalf. They may be used to send targeted advertising/offers, limit ad impressions or measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies may be used to remember the websites you have visited in order to determine which electronic marketing channels are most effective. These cookies collect data about the performance of ads and your interaction with our website. This data may be used to draw statistical conclusions and improve your advertising experience as a user of our website or used by third parties. It is noted that “Necessary” cookies are stored when the user enters our website. By selecting “Accept all”, all categories of cookies are placed. By choosing “Save options” only the Necessary cookies are kept, or any other category of cookies that the user selects by “ticking” the relevant box.
Cookie Name Category Description
laravel_session Required It is the PHP session ID used by Laravel
laravel_cookie_consent Required Cookie Consent Acceptance
XSRF-TOKEN Required Prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery
age_consent Required This will store whether the current user has
accepted the age policy that appears on page load
_ga_* Statistics to store and count pageviews.
_ga Statistics to store and count pageviews.
_gid Statistics to store and count pageviews.
_fbp Marketing / Advertising to store and track visits across websites.